Oak Ridge Technical Director
Full-Time Employee – Reports to Oak Ridge Campus Pastor
The OR Technical Director (ORTD) is responsible for managing the audio, multimedia, lighting and stage aspects of service production. The Technical Director is a leader who models a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and reports to the Oak Ridge Campus Pastor.
- Recruit, train, schedule, and manage all tech volunteers
- Coordinate and prepare all the Audio / Video / Lighting Equipment / Stage Elements
for the adult worship and student ministry environment.
- Collaborate with the Production team at all locations.
- Make recommendations to OR Campus Pastor for System and Environment Improvements (how can I make it better?)
- Oversee the student and children’s ministry production needs at OR
- Oak Ridge Equipment Maintenance
Keep ALL equipment in good functioning order
Minimize downtime by expediting repairs as priority
Keep labeling up to date (case labels, cable labels, equipment labels)
- Oak Ridge tech supplies (keep gaff tape, batteries, haze fluid in stock)
- Manage tech budget with Campus Pastor
- Proper setup of the Audio / Video / Lighting systems on campus
– Ensure proper placement of equipment in cases, proper cable handling
- Prepare Dataton Watchout Software presentations for adult and Impact services.
- Create lighting shows each week for Adult and Impact Services.
- Attend Production Team, Series Planning, Service evaluation, and All Staff Meetings
- Information Technology Responsibilities: Assist staff with computer issues at OR
Evaluation and Compensation – The Technical Director receives an annual performance evaluation. Compensation is reviewed annually by Campus Pastor.
Submit all resumés with cover letter to Andy Cook at email@example.com.
Job Title: Worship and Impact Director – Jamestown
Reports to: Campus Pastor – Jamestown (Dotted line to Global Worship Pastor)
Position: Full Time (40 Hours)
Overview: The Worship and Impact Director is responsible for providing administration and leadership for the Worship & Impact Student Ministries at the Jamestown location. This person reports directly to the Campus Pastor (CP) at Jamestown.
Worship Director – Jamestown Responsibilities:
- Work in alignment with our global vision for worship and our Global Worship Pastor.
- Collaborate with other location Worship Directors to select songs and schedule a healthy rotation of team members for weekly worship experiences.
- Collaborate with Worship Directors to plan and coordinate auditions (with vocalists and instrumentalists) at all locations.
- Meet regularly with current team members to build relationships, influence and give evaluation and feedback as needed.
- Lead worship team during band practice and weekend services.
- Share the responsibility of maintaining needed supplies, setup and teardown of equipment for weekly services and events with the Jamestown Tech Director.
- Complete and manage Worship Budget for Jamestown.
- Meet with CP regularly for planning and collaboration.
- Complete Goals and targets on time to be reviewed by CP.
- Attend Staff Meetings.
Impact Director – Jamestown Responsibilities:
- Cast vision, give oversight and provide administration to the Impact ministry in Jamestown.
- Oversee recruitment, coaching, development, and leadership of volunteer leaders.
- Oversee and schedule the Impact band as needed and to scale for large group worship experiences at Jamestown.
- Responsible for organizing and leading set up and tear down team for large group Impact gatherings as needed.
- Create a consistent Sunday morning Impact presence in the hallways at Ragsdale High School that gives students, parents and leaders an opportunity to connect.
- Look for specific ways to partner with parents in the spiritual development of their students.
- Encourage student participation with serving other church ministry environments and local and global opportunities provided by the Summit Serve ministry.
- Provide leadership for Impact events outside of the worship gatherings and small group experiences.
- Complete and manage Impact Budget for Jamestown.
- Collaborate with the other Impact Directors on a regular basis.
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Develop community relationships with local schools including but not limited to Principals, Athletic Directors, Coaches, and Teachers.
- Regularly complete goals and targets with input and leadership from the Jamestown Pastor.
Evaluation and Compensation: This position receives an annual performance evaluation. Compensation is reviewed annually and is determined based on a national church compensation survey.
Submit all resumés with cover letter to Brian Marston at firstname.lastname@example.org.