Job Title: Jamestown Campus Pastor
Report To: Executive Pastor of The Summit Church
Position Status: Full-time (40 hours)
Overview: The Jamestown Location is one of a Multi-site family of churches at The Summit Church (TSC) in the Triad of North Carolina. The location is 4 years old with approximately 300 people (total) attending each weekend at Ragsdale High School in Jamestown, NC. Our Campus Pastor (CP) is responsible for collaborating with TSC leadership to reach the Jamestown community and grow the location. The CP should carry the vision of TSC, develop the staff team, and pastor the attendees of the location. The CP will need to build teams, delegate responsibility, train volunteers, and communicate effectively.
- Provide pastoral leadership to all attendees of the location.
- Create, oversee, and manage an annual budget alongside the Financial Administrator and Executive Pastor of TSC.
- Lead all JT staff and ministries to align and advance the overall vision of TSC.
- Assist the JT staff with identifying and recruiting volunteers for all ministries in the church.
- Represent TSC in Jamestown and build relationships with community leaders.
- Lead the charge for serving the community and equipping attendees of JT to do the same.
- Plan events, solve problems, evaluate metrics and encourage the JT team in a weekly staff meeting.
- Take responsibility for and oversee all operations of the campus including services, events, trailers/equipment, and facility rental.
- Oversee the numerical and spiritual growth of the location.
- Responsible for the rented facility while rented and the relationship with their staff.
- Encourage the JT staff to collaborate with other TSC staff for ministry alignment.
- Perform regular performance evaluations for JT staff
- Attend all Campus Pastor Meetings and 1:1s with Executive Pastor.
- Work closely with the Executive Pastor for staff hires.
Evaluation and Compensation: The Jamestown Campus Pastor receives an annual performance evaluation. Compensation is reviewed annually and is determined based on a national church compensation survey.
Email resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.