SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR (KERNERSVILLE)
Job Title: Social Media Coordinator (Kernersville)
Reports to: Kernersville Ministry Director
Position Status: Part-Time (20) hours
Overview: The Social Media Coordinator is a 20 hour part-time position with responsibility for being an advocate for the KV location ministries. He or she will coordinate and oversee the social media responsibilities for the Kernersville location and collaborate with social media directors of other locations.
Social Media Responsibility:
Utilize (Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter) to create engagement outside of Sundays for all ministries of the KV location.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy built on engagement (i.e. likes, views, comments and shares) which advocates for the individual ministries.
- Review performance of all social media platforms and provide direction on improvements.
- Analyze current Social Media channels for greater utilization and implement helpful channels not currently in place.
- Help us with out of the box solutions and ideas for social media.
- Utilize SM to promote and increase engagement with our Online Church experience.
- Continue to recruit and develop Social Media volunteers for areas of help needed.
- Manage Advertising and Volunteer budget with the Kernersville Ministry Director and Financial Administrator.
- Coordinate with the Guest Services Director, the Kernersville Ministry Director and the Executive Pastor during emergency procedures and special events.
- Initiates collaboration with other Social Media staff/employees at other locations while sharing best practices and upcoming ideas before executing.
- Attend Monthly All Staff Meetings and KV meetings as required.
- Complete Goals for review with the Kernersville Ministry Director.
- Marketing background with by degree or previous employment
- Excellent written communication skills
- Social Media presence on both Facebook and Instagram
- Demonstrated photography skills
Email resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.